Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U know what I get to hear often frum awl of de ppl who see my Amanti…?? oH God how could have u bought a Mercedes???...and when they came to know it was a KIA they were literally stunned hah!!..thumbs up KIA… I cud only jus wish n dream of such a comfy car….one dat can easily fit in five adults..exteriors dat’d match wid Mercedes n price dat’d be not “oh-so-expensive!!”

·
Registered
1 Posts
KIA’s claiming dat they have come out wid de most hi tech car :eek: .. dats comparable to even Mercedes etc. they have introduced a new technology in Amanti n dats of drive by wire electronic throttle. Its like ur engine n gas pedal wud be independent n won’t b connected mechanically. Nice idea!!! ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah nice job by Kia.. but y dunt dey start working on larger cars..?? They have so many small ones.. a variety of em.. but they shud bring new SUVs minivans etc too. wid same kidna technologies

·
Registered
1 Posts
It’s unbelieavable!!!.. the quality of woods and leathers are the kind we’d find in a Mercedes. Warm and cozy interiors..!!!,,,,I thot dis car wud cost me nothing less den $ 30,000… but hey!!! De price is just a jaw dropper its 4 25,000 dollars.. :D m glad I have such a nice vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts