Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are looking for a reliable car, that never breaks down, the go for KIA Pride. I have mine for 3 years and even though it was a 2nd hand car Pride has never created a whole lota fuss. Its fuel economy is good too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by comp567@Aug 17 2004, 09:13 AM
If you are looking for a reliable car, that never breaks down, the go for KIA Pride. I have mine for 3 years and even though it was a 2nd hand car Pride has never created a whole lota fuss. Its fuel economy is good too.
Yup, you're right. Mine is almost 8 years old. Though fuel economy is good, I'm still looking for ways to increase my km./liter. The only major breakdown I had, was wen the nut holding the rear wheel bearing in place came off... and so did the wheel. Luckily, I was driving at a very slow speed while looking for a parking slot. If it happened 30 minutes earlier, while I was doing 85 km/h, it would have been worse.

Just got an alloy wheel last friday to replace the 13" steel. I've been looking for an original alloy wheel for my car since last year, but just got one recently.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts