Premium Member
2017 Kia Niro Touring w/Tech Pkg, Blue/Grey
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sportage SX w/ Premium Package & Nav
194 Posts
Nice. Thx for the link. Do you know if you can goto the website and pay/download/install yourself? Or, do you have to goto the dealer and have them do it?

I didn't read anything at the map site, but it looks like I can buy/checkout myself...

I have a 2011 so maps are a bit out of date and would most likely be worth it for me to pay and upgrade. I haven't checked, but the maps have not been upgraded since first being sold.

·
Premium Member
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. Thx for the link. Do you know if you can goto the website and pay/download/install yourself? Or, do you have to goto the dealer and have them do it?

I didn't read anything at the map site, but it looks like I can buy/checkout myself...

I have a 2011 so maps are a bit out of date and would most likely be worth it for me to pay and upgrade. I haven't checked, but the maps have not been upgraded since first being sold.
It looks like it costs $10 more for the program loaded on a USB stick and you do it yourself.

I'll wait until next year as my Kia's are 2012's.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ahh, I see. Thx. I have a customer service issue open with Kia so maybe they'll be nice and offer it for free if I ask nicely ;-) If not, I'll for sure buy the update.

Thx again for the info/link...

·
Premium Member
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You could also ask if they will sell and install for $99

·
Registered
194 Posts
Oh, service center will charge installation too. Didn't think about that :-/ Half hour of labor I assume in addition to the map fee? Oh well...

I'll for sure ask though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts