Kia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a pic of the passenger side front end of my 99 Sportage. There is a part above the idler arm that is bolted to the frame. It has a "bolt" going thru it vertically w/a bushing on the top and bottom. Both my bushings are shot/almost gone so when I trun it makes a really bad, solid clunking noise. If I had a pic I could take it to the dealer and getr a replacement part. Does anyone have a pic like this?
I have tried to find a Haynes manual but I have been told they never printed one for the early Sportages.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.