Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Kia Magentis
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really happy with my purchase, my car is going really well and I went for my first oil change yesterday. I was glad to hear that Now I only need to go every 4 months instead of 3 months (or 8000 km's wich ever comes first). I'm really glad because at first I was told I had to go get my oil changed every 3 months and I knew I wouldnt do 8000 km in 3 months normally. Even my car manual says every 3 months and I also called Kia a while back about this and they said I had to do it every 3 months for the warranty.

But all of a sudden now my dealer tells me to only go every 4 months. I told them my manual said 3 months and they seemed suprised. So I dont know what happend there but I'm really happy with that, on top of my free oil changes for 2 years because they couldnt get my trunk net, I'm getting really good service from my dealer, I'm glad I bought my car from them.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Awesome! Glad to hear that! Happiness is golden if you want to have a good relationship with a dealership! I too am happy with my "just aquired" dealership and I'll keep going back to them, dispite them being a bit far from me. I too got my oil changed (professionally done for the first time of course) by the team members of the Mobil 1 Service Crew! Not to bad of a price $34 for the FULL service and the price includes the $10 Extended Performance Oil Filter! I know it sounds like alot of money but it's not.. not when I can go for 15,000 Miles before my next oil change! Talk about awesome! Check it out! something to think about! :57:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts