Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys know how to load in more than 1 CD in the 6 disc CD stereo.
I loaded one in I cant seem to figure out how to load the rest :)...it doesnt wanna take it. cant find any good guides in the manual.

also, once all 6 are in...how do i select which cd to play. thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If it's the same as my 2005 US model, press the LOAD button (near the top right of the unit.) Wait for the display to tell you to insert the disc (meanwhile, it's looking to see which slot is the next available one) then load the disc. The button to the right of LOAD, that looks like an up arrow, is the eject button.

To change discs, select the 1-6 button on the face of the player.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by socalzguy@Feb 14 2005, 07:43 PM
If it's the same as my 2005 US model, press the LOAD button (near the top right of the unit.) Wait for the display to tell you to insert the disc (meanwhile, it's looking to see which slot is the next available one) then load the disc. The button to the right of LOAD, that looks like an up arrow, is the eject button.

To change discs, select the 1-6 button on the face of the player.

Is this LOAD button the same as the audio button at the top right? my cd is probably the same as the US model. The eject button is located at the top left corner. The audio button that I am referring to changes the bass, treble, balance, front to back fade, etc.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts