Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sorento LX, 3.3L V6 AWD
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the 4 Eye Style LED Fog Light replacement off of EBay for the 2014-2015 Sorento? I searched all topics on the LED fog light in the forums and have not seen anything about these. I just bought a 2015 Kia Sorento LX V6 and want to install these since the originals I hear are crap.

·
Registered
Sorento EX V6 2014
201 Posts
the 4-bulb versions aren't necessarily any better. The stock lights are ineffective as what fog lights should be.

if you want to spend money, have the need and want fog lights that perform properly, you'll need to look at PIAA or Hella dedicated fog lights.

how often are you driving in fog to where you can't see more than a car length ahead of you and need to drive very slowly?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply. I didn't want to spend the money on factory fog lights after reading the reviews. I am going to research installing either an LED light bar or separate foglights as add ons. I own a camp in the woods next to a river. There are alot of times where extra light is definitely needed. These ones though are going to be more for on road presence and looks but a little functionality would be nice for the money.

·
Registered
Sorento EX V6 2014
201 Posts
try upgrading your high/low beams to Osram 65w bulbs if they're halogen or Osram Night Breaker D3S if they're HID.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to update everyone these lights do not fit a 2015 Kia Sorento so do not buy them. You need to cut the front bumper support bar to install them. I believe they the 2012 European model Kia Sorento but not 100%. Looking for factory foglights if anyone is selling a set with the bezels. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts