Kia Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Sorento LX V6 AWD
548 Posts
Car is 6 months old and just sits in driveway, dealership wants nothing to do with it, they see nothing wrong.
Ron1004, how are you contacting “Kia Corporate” that you are getting this type of response?
I guess their sales are good enough for them to ignore it.
Took Sorento back to dealership today... Asked them to take it back and sell me a Sportage and they laughed at me.
Who lets their car sit in the driveway and needs convincing from people on an internet forum to actually try doing something about it instead of complaining? Honestly, you test-drove it before you bought it, right? Either the issue isn't bad enough to have steered you away from the sale, or something changed the behavior drastically since that time (and you just let it sit there).

And yeah, people are going to laugh at you if you keep a car 6 months, then all-of-a-sudden demand that the dealership take it back and sell you a different car. I'm no fan of dealerships in any way, but this is clearly a case of irrational buyer's remorse imo.

·
Registered
2016 Sorento SXL-Turbo
145 Posts
Took Sorento back to dealership today, their response to the hesitation issue was:”We have never heard of an acceleration issue with 2019 Sorentos”. “Sorry you must have bought a bad one”. Anyone out there from Central Florida, stay away from the three Greenway Kia dealerships. Asked them to take it back and sell me a Sportage and they laughed at me.
Jenkins Kia in Gainesville,Fl, the service Mgr is great. Very willing to make customers happy.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts