Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Telluride
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on old forum listings, this has been an ongoing problem for Kias. The 2020 Telluride does not have an aux jack. My apple 30 pin to usb cable has been working wonderfully in my Toyota for years, but no luck connecting through the usb in the Telluride. Kia service/dealership seems ignorant to the problem. My old apple devices are still working great, and I’d hate to have to get new ones just to interface with the KIA audio system. Any others with the same issue that have found the fix? Rumor has it there is a secret cable for this, but nobody the I have met seems to know about it.

·
Registered
Sorento LX 2018
56 Posts
Hate to say it but sometimes car manufacturers just have to move forward based on cost (cost, space occupied, future compatibility, etc) vs benefit.

And that's the reason some phones have no audio jack, and cars have stopped installing casette decks, even if some still have mint working cassette tapes.

If what we want falls into the minority, there is a big chance we won't have it.

We either have to suck it up and move with the times, or find adapters/interface so that we can continue to enjoy what we want.

Just my 2cents.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts