Kia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kia Sorrento S V6 AWD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, wbw! My wife and I really like the black rims and the heated seats. Plus the leather wheel is a nice upgrade over the standard one. Oh, not to mention the roof rack!

·
Registered
'19 Sorento S V6 AWD in Snow White
170 Posts
Congrats!, I hope you enjoy it. Are you aware of the Sorento 19 transmission issue? does it affect all 8-speed trims? did you notice it in your vehicle?

I'm asking because I'm considering buying S AWD trim but concerned about this issue.
I've got the issue. It's not bad, and I can live with it as long as it doesn't get worse. I hesitate to take it to the dealer because I doubt that anything positive would come out of it.

·
Registered
2019 Sorento SX 3.3 V6 AWD, Snow White Pearl W/Touring Pkg.
73 Posts
Congrats!, I hope you enjoy it. Are you aware of the Sorento 19 transmission issue? does it affect all 8-speed trims? did you notice it in your vehicle?

I'm asking because I'm considering buying S AWD trim but concerned about this issue.
My 2019 exhibits a aggravating stumble on acceleration 20-30 mph.Dealer performed software reprogram which did not cure my complaint.Kia needs to seriously address this defect.

·
Registered
Sorento LX V6 2018
370 Posts
You ask if the price is good - was that the number after a trade and if so, how much did they allow on the trade. Otherwise it's about $6,000 too good according to Edmunds.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You ask if the price is good - was that the number after a trade and if so, how much did they allow on the trade. Otherwise it's about $6,000 too good according to Edmunds.
No trade in at all. We paid about $10,000 under sticker. Of course the dealer tried to jerk us around a little bit as far as not qualifying for a leasing price etc.
We financed it. No lease.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No trade in at all. We paid about $10,000 under sticker. Of course the dealer tried to jerk us around a little bit as far as not qualifying for a leasing price etc.
what size are those wheels?
They are 19 inch rims. The 2019 S model comes standard with some nice features such as the 19 inch black rims, heated seats, leather wheel and leather shifter. Plus the elusive roof rack.

·
Registered
Sorento LX V6 2018
370 Posts
Then excellent deal, probably the best I've seen on here. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2 Posts

Sorry but what transmission issue?

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just purchased what seems like a similar vehicle as you except ours is the snow pearl white. 2020 S... for 23600... I thought it was an excellent deal just like yours. About 10k under msrp. You have AWD, that's nice.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,240 Posts
We just purchased what seems like a similar vehicle as you except ours is the snow pearl white. 2020 S... for 23600... I thought it was an excellent deal just like yours. About 10k under msrp. You have AWD, that's nice.
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your Profile/Account Details

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/account/account-details

Forum Rules

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

·
Registered
'17 Sorento LX 2.4 FWD
14 Posts
Man these are great deals. We payed more for the 2.4 FWD LX a couple years ago. They must have serious incentives going.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts