Kia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Sportage X-Line
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got my 23 X-Line, it did not come with floor mats. Dealer said he has not seen floor mats in any of them yet. WeatherTech web site says there are not available yet. Has anyone found any?

Thanks

·
Registered
2023 Sportage X-Line LImitied Fusion Black, & 2021 Seltos EX, Lunar Orange
9 Posts
When I got my 23 X-Line, it did not come with floor mats. Dealer said he has not seen floor mats in any of them yet. WeatherTech web site says there are not available yet. Has anyone found any?

Thanks

I ordered these a while back and havent recieved them yet, will let you know how I make out with them.

Reactions: SoCal949 and Banker

·
Registered
Chevrolet Volt 2019. Considering a 2023 Kia Sportage PHEV.
111 Posts

Thanks
Saw a YouTube video a few minutes ago of the dealer showing all weather mats at the dealership. Your dealer is either uninformed or lying. The carpet mats are standard. I bet the window sticker even shows them.

Video here:

Check your window sticker and make sure it does not show carpeted floor mats included, as this one does: https://www.citruskia.net/dealer-inspire-inventory/window-stickers/kia?vin=5XYK7CAFXPG018616

·
Registered
Chevrolet Volt 2019. Considering a 2023 Kia Sportage PHEV.
111 Posts
Floor mats were not listed on the sticker. That was the first thing that the dealer looked at.
Yeah, I see that you are right about that. However, the dealer should be able to figure out both carpet and weather mats ARE available, as is easily discoverable.

·
Registered
2019 Niro PHEV Ex Premium (2023 Sportage PHEV soon?)
17 Posts
Floor mats were not listed on the sticker. That was the first thing that the dealer looked at.
Not that it is ideal to not have floor mats, but not having the carpeted floor mats forced upon you is great, in my opinion. I always replace them, so I don't want them included if I can avoid it. That said, really weird that the dealer just doesn't even seem interested in ordering you some. Should be easy profit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts