Kia Forum banner
121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
I thought the wedge mounts were all different sizes. If what you say is true, then I can buy the dash cam and move my mirror to the Sportage without any issues

Reactions: Sparklander

·
Registered
Looking at getting 2023 Sportage PHEV
40 Posts
My dealer just notified me that the homelink mirror and cargo mat is not available for the made in Korea PHEV order that I just placed. So even though it's on Kia's site, it's still not really available.

·
Registered
2023 Sportage Hybrid SX Prestige
13 Posts
I just placed an order for the Autodim Homelink mirror. It's costing me $350 here in PA. I also ordered the all weather mats.

·
Registered
Looking at getting 2023 Sportage PHEV
40 Posts
I called them directly. I didn't get the part number from them over the phone but I'm assuming it's: Part# DWF62 AU000
Do you know the part number of the all weather mat that you ordered? Did you have to specify that you have the hybrid?

Is it this one? 2023 Kia Sportage All-Weather Floor Mats (L142)
DWF13 AU000?

I am trying to determine if the ICE, HEV, and PHEV all have the same floor mats. I kinda assume it is, but then kiastuff.com shows different parts numbers for the hybrid and phev (AU100 and AU200) and they are not available yet.

·
Registered
2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid EX
145 Posts
Do you know the part number of the all weather mat that you ordered? Did you have to specify that you have the hybrid?

DWF13 AU000?

I am trying to determine if the ICE, HEV, and PHEV all have the same floor mats. I kinda assume it is, but then kiastuff.com shows different parts numbers for the hybrid and phev (AU100 and AU200) and they are not available yet.
Here are my Hybrid EX floormats from Kia. They look like the ones you referenced.

Attachments

·
Registered
2023 Sportage Hybrid SX Prestige
13 Posts

DWF13 AU000?

I told them I had the 2023 Hybrid SX Prestige.

The Mats are Part: Part# DWF13 AU000. Those are the ones he ordered for me at 180. He confirmed to me that it's a 4 piece set.

·
Registered
2023 Sportage SX AWD Wolf Gray w/ Carmine Red Interior
6 Posts
Back on topic... did we find a mirror that worked with Homelink for the '23 Sportage?

Best regards,
Dave
I'm pretty sure any of the mirrors from Gentex will work, just need to know which wires in the overhead panel to splice into. As far as I know the 23 Sportage isn't prewired for the mirror so it's not plug and play. I also am not sure if the overhead panel needs to be taken off or how to do that if it does.

I've ordered a Gentex one for $90, just auto dimming no Homelink, but I don't know enough about wiring to find the right diagram and know what I need to splice into. I'm waiting for a friend of mine who works on car electronics to get it wired for me.

·
Registered
2023 Sportage SX-Prestige Hybrid AWD
4 Posts
Ok, I'm in a similar position... but I don't want to purchase a mirror until we have confirmation on what is needed to 'plug and play'... however would like to include the accurate part # and harness etc...

Best regards,
Dave

·
Registered
2023 Sportage SX AWD Wolf Gray w/ Carmine Red Interior
6 Posts
Ok, I'm in a similar position... but I don't want to purchase a mirror until we have confirmation on what is needed to 'plug and play'... however would like to include the accurate part # and harness etc...

Best regards,
Dave
If there's one that works more seamlessly than the generic Gentex I ordered on Amazon I'd be interested as well.

The one I ordered has a wires into a plastic clip, and some quick splice adapters to splice into the vehicles wiring in the overhead console. I don't have any additional harness, I'm not sure if I do or don't need that to get it working to be honest.

Again it's just a generic Gentex Auto Dimming. They also have one with Homelink built in for $250ish. It appears the Gentex probably makes the mirrors for most of all of the car manufacturers, they seem extremely similar.

After I get my friend to get mine in, I can report back. Unless someone else here answers these questions before then.

·
Registered
2023 Sportage SX-Prestige Hybrid AWD
4 Posts
If there's one that works more seamlessly than the generic Gentex I ordered on Amazon I'd be interested as well.

The one I ordered has a wires into a plastic clip, and some quick splice adapters to splice into the vehicles wiring in the overhead console. I don't have any additional harness, I'm not sure if I do or don't need that to get it working to be honest.

Again it's just a generic Gentex Auto Dimming. They also have one with Homelink built in for $250ish. It appears the Gentex probably makes the mirrors for most of all of the car manufacturers, they seem extremely similar.

After I get my friend to get mine in, I can report back. Unless someone else here answers these questions before then.
Ok, will look forward to your updates.

·
Registered
2023 Sportage Hybrid
25 Posts
I wired in the Hyundai 2020 Elantra mirror. It is made by gentex and features homelink, electrochromatic dimming and a compass. Wiring was just batt, ignition and ground. All these wires are available in your dome light module next to the mirror. To remove the dome light module, put a trim removal tool under the edge next to the windshield and pry down. It will take a bit of force. You can then pivot it down and pull it towards the windshield to remove. All the wires are in the dome light harness. I wonder if Kia makes an adapter that pulls the mirror signals from this harness? I also pulled power for my radar detector here too using quick splice connectors. All works great! The mount worked fine too.

If you buy a Gentex mirror on eBay, make sure you get a wiring pigtail with it. Mine was about 8” long and that was plenty long enough to reach.

·
Registered
Considering 2023 Sportage PHEV
39 Posts
My dealer just notified me that the homelink mirror and cargo mat is not available for the made in Korea PHEV order that I just placed. So even though it's on Kia's site, it's still not really available.
Same, told me it was back ordered so unavilable.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts