Kia Forum banner
101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Kia Sportage X-Line AWD
3 Posts
I dont see the mirror available on hyundai tuscon website as well.
Kia and Hyundai have this same mounting bracket on windshield. Model of the mirror i used is A7062-ADUP1. Most important thing is to find wiring diagram for each model. For example my wife's Tucson has 2 wiring diagram options, depend where it was made, Korea or USA.

·
Registered
2023 Sportage Hybrid SX Prestige
13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
If you choose that option, most likely the vehicle will be built and be sitting in Korea waiting for the mirror. They won't send the vehicle until the mirror is added.
It might sit in Korea or at the port in US. Either way, the vehicle doesn't leave until that option is assembled and inspected

Reactions: Sparklander

·
Registered
246 Posts
I still don't see Homelink mirrors on the list even with forecast data (around 2 months), at least for the vehicles assembled in the US. I have no access to Korean production data

·
Registered
2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid EX
145 Posts
I am sure some model of Gentex mirror would be the same as the Kia/Hyundai ones, because Gentex makes them for virtually all of the auto manufacturers. The trick is finding the correct one.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I am going to guess that the one for the Sorento will be exactly the same, or at least compatible. But there is no official release from Kia yet, so I can't be sure

·
Registered
145 Posts
I am going to guess that the one for the Sorento will be exactly the same, or at least compatible. But there is no official release from Kia yet, so I can't be sure
I did not even think about the Sorento having the homelink mirror previously. Now I need to find the part number for that mirror from 2021. Thank you for the reminder. Do you happen to know that part number?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think R5F62-AU600 or 700?
Okay, I will purchase the mirror for the 2022 Sorento and see if it fits the 2023 Sportage. But it won't be done for a couple of weeks since we will be out of town on vacation and I don't want to order anything that might sit on the porch for over a week unattended.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Make sure to ask for the harness that goes with it. I'll try to get the part number for the harness, but I don't think it comes with the mirror

·
Registered
2023 Sportage Hybrid
25 Posts
I put my homelink, compass, electrochromatic mirror from my 2020 Elantra into my 2023 Sportage. While I was at it, I hard wired my radar detector in beside it. The dome light next to it has +12v constant/+12v ignition and ground. I didn't look for a reverse wire(that un-dims the mirror in reverse) The mounts work fine and wiring color codes are on the internet if you search.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I put my homelink, compass, electrochromatic mirror from my 2020 Elantra into my 2023 Sportage. While I was at it, I hard wired my radar detector in beside it. The dome light next to it has +12v constant/+12v ignition and ground. I didn't look for a reverse wire(that un-dims the mirror in reverse) The mounts work fine and wiring color codes are on the internet if you search.
How did you tap the wires? Did you solder the connections or use the one from the Elantra?

·
Registered
2023 Sportage Hybrid
25 Posts
You can pop yours off in about 30secs. Pull off the black plastic mirror arm cover and there is a single torx holding it on. Slight wedge shaped mount that Gentex uses on 90% of the oem mirrors they make. If your Miata uses that mount then you are golden.

101 - 120 of 140 Posts