Kia Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Looking at getting 2023 Sportage PHEV
40 Posts
Interesting that Kia Stuff now has carpet floor mats for 2023 Sportage and they separated out into 4 parts:
ICE/GAS, HEV, PHEV, X-LINE.

THey are all available for order and there is note on the page that "HEV & PHEV Floor Mats are on their way to us and will ship out in 1-2 weeks ".

So it does appear that the HEV and PHEV would have different mats. 2023 Kia Sportage Carpet Floor Mats (L131)

·
Registered
2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid EX
145 Posts
Hey Sparklander. I just purchased a 2023 Sportage SX. Haven’t found any reviews on the Kia all weather mats except for yours. Appreciate your pics. Are they a rubber like material where you can clean with soap and water or can you only use a vacuum? Any info would help and is much appreciated. Thanks.
Sorry for the delayed response. The mats are not carpet and can be cleaned at the local carwash.

·
Registered
2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid EX
145 Posts
Interesting that Kia Stuff now has carpet floor mats for 2023 Sportage and they separated out into 4 parts:
ICE/GAS, HEV, PHEV, X-LINE.

THey are all available for order and there is note on the page that "HEV & PHEV Floor Mats are on their way to us and will ship out in 1-2 weeks ".

So it does appear that the HEV and PHEV would have different mats. 2023 Kia Sportage Carpet Floor Mats (L131)
We also got those for our Sportage HEV from the dealer and they do cover the hump in the middle.

·
Registered
2023 Sportage EX hybrid
1 Posts
Did everyone get these all-weather mats with their Sportage? My sales rep said they Kia just started using the 2023 mats and were using the 2022 Sportage mats before. The carpeted ones were included in our build for $155.
Those look like spidemax 3d mats which would be my brand preference to to buy at www.3dmatsusa.com when available for 2023 model year.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts