Kia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Sportage 2.5L 4-Cylinder X-Line Limited AWD
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm still waiting for Weathertech to release floor and trunk liners. Idk what's taking them so long to produce them.

Product Font Material property Screenshot Parallel

Did you buy yours somewhere else? I do not see anybody selling liners for 2023 Sportage.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm still waiting for Weathertech to release floor and trunk liners. Idk what's take them so long to produce them.

View attachment 125048

Did you buy yours somewhere else? I do not see anybody selling liners for 2023 Sportage.
Kia accessories has the all weather cargo liner available now. I paid $80 from Tasca Parts on line.

·
Registered
2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid EX
144 Posts
Did everyone get these all-weather mats with their Sportage? My sales rep said they Kia just started using the 2023 mats and were using the 2022 Sportage mats before. The carpeted ones were included in our build for $155.

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
That makes no sense. 2023 Sportage is based on totally different platform with very different dimensions. There have been minor design changes for 2023 matts, which is what they might be referring to. That being said, I haven't seen any "official" all-weather mats for the Sportage yet

Reactions: Sparklander

·
Registered
144 Posts
That makes no sense. 2023 Sportage is based on totally different platform with very different dimensions. There have been minor design changes for 2023 matts, which is what they might be referring to. That being said, I haven't seen any "official" all-weather mats for the Sportage yet
As we already are aware, salesman are not the best source of information. Have you seen the mats I referenced above before on the 2023 Sportage?

·
Registered
246 Posts
As we already are aware, salesman are not the best source of information. Have you seen the mats I referenced above before on the 2023 Sportage?
I actually don't see any all-weather mats at all. I am wondering if they're dealership only items.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I actually don't see any all-weather mats at all. I am wondering if they're dealership only items.
These are definitely labeled as Kia all-weather mats. They feel similar to Weathertech but not as heavy.

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yup, they're definitely Kia parts. I think they're dealership items though. I have access to all factory items and those are not one of them.

Edit: But I do see them in the parts catalog

·
Registered
144 Posts
Interesting. I also got Goodyear Assurance Finesse tires on the Sportage. I would have preferred the Assurance Weatherready.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
These are definitely labeled as Kia all-weather mats. They feel similar to Weathertech but not as heavy.
How do you like these liners so far? Good fit/quality?
I found them on kiastuff.com. They are not in stock but may be pre-ordered. The availability note says that the product is expected to ship in 1-2 weeks.

Automotive tire Screenshot Font Material property Technology

·
Registered
144 Posts
How do you like these liners so far? Good fit/quality?
I found them on kiastuff.com. They are not in stock but may be pre-ordered. The availability note says that the product is expected to ship in 1-2 weeks.

View attachment 125061
Good find. So far, I like them. They fit pretty tight around the edges, but of course the sidewalls are not as high as the Weathertech or Smartliners. I am surprised they came with my Sportage at "no charge." And the rear is two individual mats, not covering the hump in the middle.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Probably because all weather mats have to hold liquid within the mat like a tray, can't do that with a hump in the middle

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2023 Sportage liners are now available on weathertech site (on both US and Canadian sites)! 1st row only though. For now.

·
Registered
2023 Kia Sportage SX
1 Posts
Good find. So far, I like them. They fit pretty tight around the edges, but of course the sidewalls are not as high as the Weathertech or Smartliners. I am surprised they came with my Sportage at "no charge." And the rear is two individual mats, not covering the hump in the middle.
Hey Sparklander. I just purchased a 2023 Sportage SX. Haven’t found any reviews on the Kia all weather mats except for yours. Appreciate your pics. Are they a rubber like material where you can clean with soap and water or can you only use a vacuum? Any info would help and is much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid EX AWD with Premium Pkg
38 Posts
I just looked on the weathertech site yesterday. They do now offer the 2023 Sportage Hybrid floor mats. But I only seen the two front floor mats available. I didn’t see the second row available yet. At least from yesterday when I searched. Just an FYI

·
Registered
246 Posts
I just looked on the weathertech site yesterday. They do now offer the 2023 Sportage Hybrid floor mats. But I only seen the two front floor mats available. I didn’t see the second row available yet. At least from yesterday when I searched. Just an FYI
Just wondering, what is the difference between NA and Hybrid/Plugin/EV? I haven't seen the hybrid in person, so I am really curious

1 - 20 of 26 Posts