Kia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Sorento PHEV SX-P
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All. New to the forum and first time owner of a Kia (Sorento plug in).

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get all weather mats for it. The dealer mentioned that the hybrid ones do not fit the PHEV. Not sure if that is accurate.

Also have a couple of other issues. I not sure how to get the wireless android auto working. Its advertised as included but cant get it work wirelessly. I saw that the 10.25" is not supported but the website says it is. Kia CS has no clue.

Another issue that i found out after taking delivery is the homelink rear view is not included. Pretty surprising for the top end trim level. Can i just buy a home link visor and plug that in?

Other than these two issue very excited about the car and coming to the Kia brand. If anyone needs a dealer recommendation, my experience was really good at JTS Kia of Rock Hill, SC. Negotiationed to MSRP (tough market) and got a good deal on full 100k warranty.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento Hybrid EX
55 Posts
You can't even buy mats for the 2021 regular hybrid Sorento

As for wireless Android auto. Your phone has to support it. And to be honest, there's not a lot of Android phones that support wireless Android auto yet. Luckily I have one that does

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can't even buy mats for the 2021 regular hybrid Sorento

As for wireless Android auto. Your phone has to support it. And to be honest, there's not a lot of Android phones that support wireless Android auto yet. Luckily I have one that does
Wow that bad. Any aftermarket options.

Have a s21, seems to show andriod wireless connection setup, but when i go to bluetooth to connect wirelessly nothing happens. Do you initiate from the phone to setup or from the car.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento Hybrid EX
55 Posts
Wow that bad. Any aftermarket options.

Have a s21, seems to show andriod wireless connection setup, but when i go to bluetooth to connect wirelessly nothing happens. Do you initiate from the phone to setup or from the car.
I have the smaller screen but this is how you connect my s20.

Click on setup
That brings up a phone option (I don't know what it looks like on your screen)
Click on connect and that will connect your wireless Android auto

Keep in mind that sometimes the connection between your phone and the head unit goes freaky and whatever you're listening to will start to skip, as if the bandwidth between the phone and head unit isn't fast enough. Go ahead and repeat the steps that I just mentioned but instead of clicking connect, you're going to click disconnect and then immediately reconnect. It's usually fine after.

But as I said, I have the smaller screen so I'm not sure what the menu looks like but generally it's going to be something similar

As for the floor mats, there are absolutely no aftermarket options that I can find. Apparently WeatherTech has some but if you read the reviews everyone's had to return them because they didn't fit right. That includes me

·
Registered
'21 Sorento Hybrid EX
277 Posts
I have the smaller screen but this is how you connect my s20.

Click on setup
That brings up a phone option (I don't know what it looks like on your screen)
Click on connect and that will connect your wireless Android auto

Keep in mind that sometimes the connection between your phone and the head unit goes freaky and whatever you're listening to will start to skip, as if the bandwidth between the phone and head unit isn't fast enough. Go ahead and repeat the steps that I just mentioned but instead of clicking connect, you're going to click disconnect and then immediately reconnect. It's usually fine after.

But as I said, I have the smaller screen so I'm not sure what the menu looks like but generally it's going to be something similar

As for the floor mats, there are absolutely no aftermarket options that I can find. Apparently WeatherTech has some but if you read the reviews everyone's had to return them because they didn't fit right. That includes me
All of the floormat brands I see say that they fit the Hybrid models, but I am almost positive there are slight differences on the dips and dives of the floorpan. For example, I see people shoving a powered subwoofer under the driver's seat in non-hybrid models. Well, I measured up the crevice under my seat and I'm a solid 7 inches (HAHA ITS FUNNY) short.

·
Registered
2022 Sorento SX-P PHEV - Aurora Black / Navy
26 Posts
Got ours today, the sales person said that wireless android auto and carplay doesnt work with it and I thought i remembered being miffed about that when I researched it leading up to the car cause its available in alot of the lower trim sorentos.

So Im willing to bet its not supported and not your user error if that makes you feel better.

Ill try tonight on ours as well and report back if I get it to work :D

·
Registered
2022 Sorento SX-P PHEV - Aurora Black / Navy
26 Posts
All of the floormat brands I see say that they fit the Hybrid models, but I am almost positive there are slight differences on the dips and dives of the floorpan. For example, I see people shoving a powered subwoofer under the driver's seat in non-hybrid models. Well, I measured up the crevice under my seat and I'm a solid 7 inches (HAHA ITS FUNNY) short.
Yeah I wanted to not have to pay for the car mats but they came with the car cause I also intend to get all weathers. So let me know if you guys turn up any good options.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra, 2021 K5 GT Line
4,799 Posts
These are Kia Factory all weather mats for the 2021/22 Sorento Hybrid. All 3 rows, P4F13-AC000. $185.00 for the set. If your local Kia dealer doesn't have them, they can order them and get in 2 days.

·
Registered
22 Sorento SX PHEV
14 Posts
I can’t confirm the Hybrid mats work, but don’t fit 100 percent. I’ll take some pictures tomorrow. My dealer included them in the price. I wouldn’t have paid for them if I knew they didn’t fit 100 percent.

·
Registered
22 Sorento SX-P PHEV Silky Silver
94 Posts
I can’t confirm the Hybrid mats work, but don’t fit 100 percent. I’ll take some pictures tomorrow. My dealer included them in the price. I wouldn’t have paid for them if I knew they didn’t fit 100 percent.
Where do they have issues fitting? In all the rows, or just the rear?

·
Registered
22 Sorento SX PHEV
14 Posts
The rears actually fit fine, it’s the fronts that don’t oddly.

this is the driver side, the right hook doesn’t line up to the hole
Automotive tire Gesture Automotive exterior Bumper Material property

The passenger side doesn’t fit on the right side near the door trim and is slightly squished at the back.
Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Grey
The driver side squished at the back as well.

Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Gas Bumper Auto part

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That looks great! I am still waiting for tuxmats. Their CS mentioned that they are working on it and will have it in a couple of months. If they do not i am getting the weathertech ones.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Sorento PHEV SX
3 Posts
Please let me know if anyone comes across anything that fits well. We did weathertech liners with a previous car (2014 Buick Enclave) and I kind of hate them. Kids kept tripping over it and it never sat right. I prefer to grab some heavy duty mats.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts