Kia Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2021 sorento SX gravity grey w. Burgundy
7 Posts
bought my sorento in April '21 and my dynamic screen worked perfectly, even with rain drops. this week i updated the software (nov 30 edition) and now my display is backwards (day is night, night is day) and no more rain drops.

gonna connect my USB stick with a new downloaded version and see if it may have missed something. if not, i will also let the dealer know the issue when I take it in for a brake light problem I am having.

·
Registered
2022 Sorento SX-P PHEV
107 Posts
bought my sorento in April '21 and my dynamic screen worked perfectly, even with rain drops. this week i updated the software (nov 30 edition) and now my display is backwards (day is night, night is day) and no more rain drops.

gonna connect my USB stick with a new downloaded version and see if it may have missed something. if not, i will also let the dealer know the issue when I take it in for a brake light problem I am having.
My experience exactly.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line- Aruba Green
217 Posts
Crazy - mine is stuck in a dusk mode but rain and snow show up on the screen. The snow is pretty cool.

Atmosphere Font Astronomical object Sky Science

I think the dash warning symbols means it's slick and slippery you can have an accident and cruise control wont work.

Reactions: mrturner

·
Registered
2021 sorento SX gravity grey w. Burgundy
7 Posts
Crazy - mine is stuck in a dusk mode but rain and snow show up on the screen. The snow is pretty cool.

View attachment 122508

I think the dash warning symbols means it's slick and slippery you can have an accident and cruise control wont work.
Awwww man!!! I never got to experience the snow with mine. Damn! That does look cool 😎

Also, mine is still not working properly. We'll see if any new updates fix it, or somehow it corrects itself, cause noone knows what it's linked too. (Kia connect app, doppler, date and time, whether.....etc) who knows.

·
Registered
'22 Sorento SX-P X-Line; '13 Scion FRS; ‘03 Mazda B2300
12 Posts

View attachment 122508

Our screen is the same way. The clouds will change a little but it’s always dusk. Haven’t seen the snow yet by it does show rain.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line- Aruba Green
217 Posts
I'm getting mine serviced on Feb 8th. I'm going to see if they have a solution yet to the Theme stuck issue. They have seen it once already for this issue. Also getting tire rotation and an oil change all for $60.00 with coupon... and supposedly a full vehicle lookover... I wonder if this actually happens...

Reactions: vehpotneros
41 - 46 of 46 Posts