Kia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should the power outlets on dash work when key is turned off? I don't think they should. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2017 Kia Niro Touring w/Tech Pkg, Blue/Grey
2,063 Posts
Owners Manual?????????????

·
Registered
2012 Sportage SX AWD
840 Posts
Owners Manual?????????????
It is way easier to sit at the computer, Google Kia forums, create an account and post a thread.......then keep checking the thread to see if anyone answered your thread.

Besides, how are we supposed to know anything about a car made 18,199 years from now? ;)

·
Registered
2012 Sportage SX AWD
840 Posts
But they were responses, as evident by them appearing in the thread, thus they can't possibly be "non-responses".

·
Registered
2012 Sportage EX
172 Posts
non-responses as in you didn't actually contribute anything positive to help the original poster other than to waste time and an extra post complaining that people don't use the search function (which in case you haven't noticed, works like crap on here)

·
Registered
2011 LX Sportage AWD Mineral/Silver; 2008 Suzuki Burgman 650
63 Posts
Thanks brother, have a great safe day.

·
Registered
2012 Sportage SX AWD
840 Posts
non-responses as in you didn't actually contribute anything positive to help the original poster other than to waste time and an extra post complaining that people don't use the search function (which in case you haven't noticed, works like crap on here)
The original question was a waste of time, I was just piling on a little. Half (and I am being conservative) of the questions asked on here can be answered in the owner's manual. Another 25% of them are common sense or something easily Googled. Rare is someone asking something new or profound.

People can't be bothered apparently to look stuff up on their own, so the snarky comments will continue. :p

EDIT - The search works fine for me and half the time the very subject they are looking for is on the first couple pages. LOL!

·
Premium Member
2017 Kia Niro Touring w/Tech Pkg, Blue/Grey
2,063 Posts
The search doesn't work if you can't spell or think well.........

·
Registered
2012 Sportage SX AWD
840 Posts
The search doesn't work if you can't spell or think well.........
:lol:

I still think it is a laziness thing. People always say "I searched and found nothing" but they probably spent two seconds and got frustrated. People need to understand that not every search engine is Google, they don't all know what it is you're thinking, so you have to use a little logic. That is exactly why there are multiple threads about the same stuff all over the place.

And for some reason Kia owners seem to know less about cars than most. You won't run into this issue as much on other forums such as 350Z, LS1, Mustang, etc. I am not saying that makes them bad people, just an observation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts