Kia Forum banner
241 - 260 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
2021 SX
73 Posts
NO i havent ...i looked at it and wondered if it will be too big, too much red...i can make a mock up

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
566 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kia Sorento ex
17 Posts
I just ordered this LED coasters, according to the seller you can charge them with the QI wireless charger. Seller also mentioned they also come with convenience charging cables.
I wanted them just plain or minimum branding but this is all they have so far. Got the red ones, they also come in blue and white

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX-Prestige XLine AWD
16 Posts
Does anyone have a link to a good 2022 KM emblem to replace the 2021 KIA? The stickers suck and are impossible to get on correclty.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
566 Posts
@C-Trink how do you do that? did you unmount the part? wrapped it up in place? the edges look perfect! very nice my friend
Wrapped in place. Thanks for the compliment! I've been wrapping for a couple of years on my cars. Patience is key!

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
566 Posts
I just ordered this LED coasters, according to the seller you can charge them with the QI wireless charger. Seller also mentioned they also come with convenience charging cables.
I wanted them just plain or minimum branding but this is all they have so far. Got the red ones, they also come in blue and white

Let us know how they turn out. I like the look (wish they were matte though), but not concerned with lighting.

·
Registered
Spicy Red 2012 Optima SX + GWP 2022 Sorento X-Line SX-Prestige AWD
31 Posts
Added PPF clear bra (Full hood, full bumpers and all surfaces, mirror covers, partial side fenders, all lights), Lamin-X amber DRL covers, T-GDI badges.

·
Registered
2019 Kia Sorento ex
17 Posts
Let us know how they turn out. I like the look (wish they were matte though), but not concerned with lighting.
So it seems like the wires are needed for the coasters to work, the seller only specified that after i requested photos of the actual item... Language barrier was also a factor but the lack of relevant information makes me think this may be a sneaky sales person... Order cancelled.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
566 Posts
So it seems like the wires are needed for the coasters to work, the seller only specified that after i requested photos of the actual item... Language barrier was also a factor but the lack of relevant information makes me think this may be a sneaky sales person... Order cancelled.
So the “wireless charging” needs wires?

·
Registered
2022 Kia Sorento XLine AWD EX
15 Posts
Not sure if this is the correct discussion to post this under, but if anyone knows what brand roof rack this is, please share. Saw it on an Instagram post, but it's a generic page.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
566 Posts
Not sure if this is the correct discussion to post this under, but if anyone knows what brand roof rack this is, please share. Saw it on an Instagram post, but it's a generic page.

View attachment 122122
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Kia Sorento XLine AWD EX
15 Posts
View attachment 122135
Yup, found it last night after @Ohnoitsroman 's reply. The price tag made it a little less attractive considering I wouldn't be using it much, just liked how it looked. Anyhow... store is currently not processing orders either 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
Wolf Gray 2022 Kia Sorento SX XLine AWD
1 Posts
Interior Ambient Light / Footwell Lights - have seen a couple here. $12 on Amazon & 30min bent over under the dash/seats! I chose a USB powered / Bluetooth light set. Works awesome (so far) and plugged into the center console USB port under second row air vents. Pushed all the wires and such up into the center console. I also used small zip ties to attach the rear lights - cut small hole in the cardboardy carpet under the seat and attach.

Blue Car Vehicle Purple Automotive design

Light Font Gadget Audio equipment Communication Device

Speedometer Gear shift Trip computer Vehicle Motor vehicle

Steering part Car Automotive design Automotive lighting Hood

Vehicle Speedometer Window Automotive design Steering part

Vehicle Automotive design Speedometer Steering part Motor vehicle

Light Automotive lighting Blue Purple Rectangle

Blue Purple Rectangle Entertainment Visual effect lighting

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
566 Posts
Interior Ambient Light / Footwell Lights - have seen a couple here. $12 on Amazon & 30min bent over under the dash/seats! I chose a USB powered / Bluetooth light set. Works awesome (so far) and plugged into the center console USB port under second row air vents. Pushed all the wires and such up into the center console. I also used small zip ties to attach the rear lights - cut small hole in the cardboardy carpet under the seat and attach.

View attachment 122144
View attachment 122147
View attachment 122140
View attachment 122143
View attachment 122142
View attachment 122145
View attachment 122141
View attachment 122146
Actually, you reminded me to give a quick update on the Opt7 lighting that @noshortcuts and a couple others of us have. One of my light bar's blue LEDs stopped working. Red and Green still work fine, but things like "white" is yellow and every other combo color is off. I contacted Opt7 and sent a couple pictures and they sent me out a replacement light bar. They sent it out yesterday and I hope it is the light bar and not the actual controller unit.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige - X-Line (a mouth full)
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #259 ·
Actually, you reminded me to give a quick update on the Opt7 lighting that @noshortcuts and a couple others of us have. One of my light bar's blue LEDs stopped working. Red and Green still work fine, but things like "white" is yellow and every other combo color is off. I contacted Opt7 and sent a couple pictures and they sent me out a replacement light bar. They sent it out yesterday and I hope it is the light bar and not the actual controller unit.
No worries, if so, they will send you a controller also

241 - 260 of 299 Posts