Has anyone installed a hood deflector? I saw one on Kias website but I’m pretty sure they raise prices. $200 seems a bit steep but not sure if there is other options that fit. Same with a sun shade for the windshield. Being in California with no covered parking at work, I’d like to try and protect my interior as much as possible. Again, Kia has one but it’s $97 and has the big KIA wording on it!Accessories (minor "mods"). I like making a new vehicle feel like it's "Mine" by adding mods and accessories...
- Rear Cargo Liner (for dirty dogs). Very good fit. Also cargo storage with bunjee to hold it in place: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XSNW91J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 View attachment 117788
- Front seat liner (for dirty sweaty driver). Fits better than the online product photos would indicate due to having more material a the top: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XTT2FH2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 View attachment 117784
- Valve Caps (nearly a color match but a poor focus on the intricate cap. In daily life, no one will likely ever notice the caps besides me, LOL): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0816CQMX4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 View attachment 117787
- Black plate holder (with clear cover): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083VXWRZD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 View attachment 117785
- Rear Storage Accessories (car jack, socket set +, tire repair kit, first aid kit, snow "sock", emergency reflector triangle, jumper cables, tire inflation pump, car vacume. View attachment 117790 View attachment 117791