Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Sportage EX Tech, 2015 Sportage EX Luxury
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was advised by the dealer the heated seats and steering wheel can be turned on with the UVO App remote starting. I've looked thru the app countless times and don't see anything to turn these two items ons.

Anyone with the UVO App been able to set these options?

·
Registered
2020 Kia Sportage SX AWD and 1988 Mercedes 300CE
348 Posts
I was advised by the dealer the heated seats and steering wheel can be turned on with the UVO App remote starting. I've looked thru the app countless times and don't see anything to turn these two items ons.

Haven't seen that in my use of the app. I can set the HVAC but that is all.

·
Registered
15 Posts

I was told the same, and like you, haven’t seen how yet (other than HVAC). I’ll try again tonight after work. Will report back if I find anything.

·
Registered
2020 Sportage EX Tech, 2015 Sportage EX Luxury
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After about a month now with the new car and the app is a PITA to use. It take way too long to load up and then going thru the PIN and waiting and waiting for the car to start. App needs some serious upgrades.

The dealer told me he could install a wiring harness in the car so the Fob that came with the car will start the car. Anyone heard of this? May have to enquire further.

·
Registered
2020 Sportage SX Turbo | 2012 Sportage LX
63 Posts
The dealer told me he could install a wiring harness in the car so the Fob that came with the car will start the car. Anyone heard of this? May have to enquire further.
I would be very interested to hear what you found out about this.... see if it is an option here in the US.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts