Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kia Forte EX, 2020 Kia Soul EX, 2002 Corvette Z06
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI...I have tried looking and couldn't find any info but have not called the dealer yet.
Leased a 2020 Soul EX,(Jan 28,2020) which does have the LED lighting. We live in northern Michigan and do have plenty of snow and moisture. I noticed tonght that there is some moisture in the right side headlight. My question is....is this normal, acceptable or a problem?
I have looked on different forums etc., but could not find anything, so hopefully if someone does have an answer or comment, I hope it doesn't show that I just didn't look hard enough.
Thanks...
Don

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,598 Posts
HI...I have tried looking and couldn't find any info but have not called the dealer yet.
Leased a 2020 Soul EX,(Jan 28,2020) which does have the LED lighting. We live in northern Michigan and do have plenty of snow and moisture. I noticed tonght that there is some moisture in the right side headlight. My question is....is this normal, acceptable or a problem?
I have looked on different forums etc., but could not find anything, so hopefully if someone does have an answer or comment, I hope it doesn't show that I just didn't look hard enough.
Thanks...
Don
Follow the example in this thread:

Also, update your profile with the new ride.

·
Registered
2020 Soul GT
19 Posts
After reading thread link posted by ron1004 I will add a correction to my last post. This is not normal " for other manufactures" I guess Kia covered their A$$ in the manual so they do not have to replace defective lamps. No wonder they offer such a long warranty ......

·
Registered
2020 Soul GT
19 Posts
I have had them replaced in the past, and know many other who have as well under warranty....not kia's though

·
Registered
2019 Kia Forte EX, 2020 Kia Soul EX, 2002 Corvette Z06
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all very much for your replies...I will not only keep an eye on when it does show the moisture (outside condtions like rain, cold, sun etc.) but will talk with the dealer on Monday to see what their thoughts are also. Again, thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts