Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia Optima SE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there.
Ive never signed up on any forum before, and thought I’d give this a go. I’ve recently purchased two Kias. My daily is the 2020 Optima Special Edition, and my wife has a Sportage LX... she never wants any of the extras! We recently went from a high car payment on one car alone and she was driving a Chevy form 2007 that needed worked on all the time. We swapped in our loaded 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a very high payment and traded for the two new kias. We are both very happy. I feel like I downgraded but now she and I both have new cars daily, and to be honest, this Optima is way nicer interior wise than the Jeep and the car payment is almost half.
anyways, the Optima will be a project car for me. I went with the SE instead of EX or SX due to finances right now but I’m totally happy with the 2.4L GDI engine and looking forward to tuning, and customizing this new car. Any and all advice is appreciated.
Also, I’m very interested in thoughts on me just trading this car in around 2 years from now for a 2019 or 2020 Stinger GT if anyone has a stinger and wants to add to that... Thanks everyone. Cheers

·
Premium Member
2019 KIA Sorento SX - 3.3L GDi V6 - AWD
955 Posts

Reactions: Jacob King
1 - 2 of 2 Posts