Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the 2020 model will be available for sale? I think they come out in June, but am not sure.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
contact your local dealer or Kia Canada for the answer. Only the 2019 PHEV is on their website.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yes I did contact the dealer and they are looking into whether or not there are any 2019 models available. If there are none available, I'm wondering how long I have to wait to order a 2020 model, hence my original post. Do you happen to know when the 2019 model was made available?

·
Registered
3 Posts
How fast can a niro phev go on just battery

I am looking to buy a Nero pH EV but I can’t get an answer from anybody as to how fast they can go before the engine must kick in I currently drive a Ford see Max they can do 85 or more before the engine must kick it the way I drive I live in South Florida and we commonly do 85 miles an hour so it’s important to me that it does this on Battery otherwise a pH EV would be a very little value to me right now on my C max driving to and home from work where I charge it on my level to home and level one at work I averaged over 200 miles in mpe i’m looking to extend that and if I get 20 miles or so on electric doing 80 that will happen but if it’s limited like some cars are only 65 miles an hour on your battery die be running all the time on the hybrid engine and it be a very little value to me I can get no answer from any dealer Kia technical support their engineering department or anybody else as of this matter so can somebody that owns one and drives it please give me a heads up before I buy it or don’t buy it
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok got to drive a fully charged niro phev yes it will do 85 on pure battery. Do I have to say you did struggle to get to 85 on Battery unlike my Ford it does have one other nice feature though if you’re doing say 60 on Battery and you nail the gas pedal gas eng kicks in to give you the boost and then turns off after you let most other phev will keep the gas eng on after you activate it
Now waiting on the ex primum I’m buying Honestly don’t see how anybody could by any other variant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts