Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sorento SXL
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's photos of the 2020 Kia Niro at the Geneva Auto Show. I would think this refresh will show up in the US later this summer/fall. Like the new updated larger touch screen inside.

·
Registered
Considering 2019 Niro Hybrid/ currently a 04 Dodge Durango
6 Posts
The updated Kia Hybrid has been available in the Netherlands since this month. I received my Niro this week. The large display is very beautiful. View attachment 112265
Wow! Congratulations!!! I hope it comes to the USA soon... I have asked multiple dealers and no one seems to know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I see your video 2020, Kia Niro, looking amazing it overall attracts me I especially like its interior looks and dashboard look and most conspicuous at the front are reshaped headlights and another guard with fascinating looking bolt formed LED daytime running lights dropdown. kindly update more information regarding their release date

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan, 17 Ford Edge Sport, 15 Mustang, 08 Harley Nightrain
9,702 Posts
I see your video 2020, Kia Niro, looking amazing it overall attracts me I especially like its interior looks and dashboard look and Most conspicuous at the front are reshaped headlights and another guard with fascinating looking bolt formed LED daytime running lights dropdown. kindly update more information regarding their release date
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your signature
With the recent forum platform change, the location and vehicle details in your profile no longer show in each post.

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/account/signature

https://www.kia-forums.com/threads/forum-rules.27240/

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I actually hate the new model. It is a lot more touch screen and much less buttons which is a huge issue for me. I watched the comparison video few months ago and remember I'm glad I bought the current model before the refresh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts