Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kia impresses us again with the all-new Mohave, a long-awaited refresh and more rugged than before.

Information is limited and the two 2020 Mohave pictures below are all Kia is showing everyone, for now. As a community based around previous iterations of the Mohave, I know we can pick it apart and make correlations to other new Kia's (new Telluride, etc.). Along with things we KNOW can only happen to a Mohave. So far in pictures, it lives up to the Mohave nameplate and is close enough to its "masterpiece" concept, which is a major step forward.

I'm new to Kia, the Mohave, and this community. Hoping to learn what I can leading up to its launch, especially on U.S. availability and model specs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
An interior picture of the 2020 Mohave just went live ahead of the full reveal that's a few weeks away.

The differences are MASSIVE!

Features are said to be:
  • Leather and contrast stitching throughout the dashboard and doors
  • wood, aluminum and piano black trim
  • electrically adjustable seats with heating and ventilation
  • Quilted Nappa leather
  • multi-zone climate control
  • three rows of seats
  • USB ports
  • surround view monitor
  • head-up display
  • smartphone wireless charging
  • premium sound system
  • and many more
2020 Kia Mohave Interior Picture

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tried to find information on what the rest of the Mohave's cabin will be like. Specifically with the three-row configuration. Unfortunately nothing can be found at the moment. My guess is, the drastic changes seen so far should remain true for the 2nd and 3rd row.

A good benchmark for Kia to easily beat is the Toyota Land Cruiser.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kind of surprised older generation Mohave owners haven't responded to this.
Anyways, found a picture of the new Mohave in the flesh. Can't wait to see them in person once the time comes.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan, 17 Ford Edge Sport, 15 Mustang, 08 Harley Nightrain
9,704 Posts
I love the sporty front grille on the Mohave, it really makes it stand out.
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your signature
With the recent forum platform change, the location and vehicle details in your profile no longer show in each post.

eg.
Ontario, Canada
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/account/signature

1 - 6 of 6 Posts