Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Sorento SXL AWD
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do people flash you when you drive at night with your normal lights on? Are the lights that bright that people think they are the high beams, or are they just trying to warn me about something I know my highs are not on because a little later I test them and they are higher and brighter. Thanks

·
Registered
2019 Sorento
61 Posts
Do people flash you when you drive at night with your normal lights on? Are the lights that bright that people think they are the high beams, or are they just trying to warn me about something I know my highs are not on because a little later I test them and they are higher and brighter. Thanks
I have not experienced this. My headlights have a pretty definitive line on the road. Do you have any added weight in back that may be causing your headlights to shine higher?

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,386 Posts
Regardless of the brightness, if they're correctly aligned they should not blind oncoming traffic.

·
Registered
19 kia sorento sx
20 Posts
I have a 2019 sorento sx and I've gotten flashed once and also I was following my friend to her house and she told me that she hates my headlights cuz their to bright lol

·
Registered
2016 Sorento SXL
42 Posts
I've adjusted my lights a bit higher than normal since almost all vehicles are SUV, and I'm older so I need more light to see. I do get flashed but it's so infrequently I'm not going to change anything. I wish I had reflector lights and not projectors.

·
Premium Member
2019 KIA Sorento SX - 3.3L GDi V6 - AWD
837 Posts
I also have the stock (auto-leveling) LEDs on my Sorento.

I get flashed often by oncoming traffic. Believe it or not, I get flashed more often by tractor-trailer trucks than by regular vehicles. Go figure!?

Richard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts