Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kia Optima SXL Turbo
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, need your help. I’m new to Kia. Just purchase the above last October With 50 miles on it. I notice the rotors where warp. And also felt a wheel balance issue. So long story shorten, I got them to replace the rotors. Fixed that problem. However I’ve had to take to two different dealers to get the balancing done Correctly. Actually the second dealer had me take my car to a Plaza Tire in St. Louis to check the balancing, they found one of the tires counter balanced. So correcting this helped. Why the competent service people at Kia could not find not sure. But I’m still feeling a bit of out of balancing. A small vibration “like” a tire is not balanced perfectly.
Any help from you all would be appreciate, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,846 Posts
Hello all, need your help. I’m new to Kia. Just purchase the above last October With 50 miles on it. I notice the rotors where warp. And also felt a wheel balance issue. So long story shorten, I got them to replace the rotors. Fixed that problem. However I’ve had to take to two different dealers to get the balancing done Correctly. Actually the second dealer had me take my car to a Plaza Tire in St. Louis to check the balancing, they found one of the tires counter balanced. So correcting this helped. Why the competent service people at Kia could not find not sure. But I’m still feeling a bit of out of balancing. A small vibration “like” a tire is not balanced perfectly.
Any help from you all would be appreciate, thanks.
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your User Account/Profile

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

UPDATE: Vehicle Information

Forum Rules

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts