Kia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2019 Kia Carnival Platinum Radio surround cracked.

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ron1004 
#1 ·
hey guys after some advice, late last year I noticed a crack in my dash board around the radio. I raised at my next visit to the dealer as it was just cosmetic and was told it was an external factor that caused the crack ( the service manager stated the part is normally very flexible ) but it appears to have started behind the dash and has cracked through to the front. They are saying they won't fix it. I guess my question is, has anyone else had issues with kia warranty and is push back an option before going to VCAT/ACCC? I'm pretty disappointed since it's a 60k car and where it's located there no possible way we could have done it.. plus the only damage to the panel is the crack. Cheers in advance! The striations in the crack show it spreading from behind? Plus it's popped out (clip broken behind)

See less See more
#3 ·
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your Profile/Account Details

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

Account Details

Forum Rules

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.