Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kia Cerato GT
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, has any one had issues with Right hand front suspension creaking/chafing noise when turning right or when hitting un even roads? Cheers

·
Registered
2020 Kia Cerato GT Sedan
2 Posts
Hi everyone, has any one had issues with Right hand front suspension creaking/chafing noise when turning right or when hitting un even roads? Cheers
Hey there. Yes I have! Only noticed it for the first time yesterday (December 19th 2020). Has anyone else ever experienced this before? I’m going to contact the local Kia dealer to see if they can squeeze me in before Christmas. It’s like a clunk / knocking noise for me, definitely from the right front, and only when turning right and going over bumps - I’ve even recorded a couple of videos of the concern to show them I’m not making it up. Really annoying considering it’s got not even 12,000km on it!

·
Registered
2020 Kia Cerato GT Sedan
2 Posts
Hey there. Yes I have! Only noticed it for the first time yesterday (December 19th 2020). Has anyone else ever experienced this before? I’m going to contact the local Kia dealer to see if they can squeeze me in before Christmas. It’s like a clunk / knocking noise for me, definitely from the right front, and only when turning right and going over bumps - I’ve even recorded a couple of videos of the concern to show them I’m not making it up. Really annoying considering it’s got not even 12,000km on it!
UPDATE
I’ve had the vehicle diagnosed today by my local Kia dealer, the problem has been traced back to a faulty Engine Mount. They found it was moving excessively and it requires replacement. All covered under the 7 year warranty of course! So I’m very happy they found the cause of my concern, and that it’s being replaced in approximately 2/3 weeks from today.
I hope this helps!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts