Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 LX V6
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but not what I'm after I guess

Last week my wife said she was backing out of a spot that had those curbs in front and she said she heard a scraping sound and then when she was all the way out she notices a black rubber piece laying on the curb. She didn't know if it was there when she pulled in or not.

I looked under the front of the car and there is a little bit of a lip hanging down that it might have been clipped on but it doesn't look like anything was there, but maybe

So I'm just trying to figure out if this rubber flap piece, about 3 or 4 feet wide and a couple of inches high was clipped to the front bumper or if it was off some car before her
Thanks

·
Registered
2018 LX V6
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got to go to the dealer for my 12000km screwing next week so I'll have to check some on the lot to see what I can see. The one that was laying on the curb isn't torn or anything so I imagine it can be put back on once I figure out which way it goes, maybe a little goop to help hold it.
Thanks

·
Registered
2018 LX V6
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, went to the dealership today and looked at several 2018's on the lot and a couple of what must be 2019 and none of them have that rubber lip under the bumper so it must have been left by some other car
Thanks
M

1 - 9 of 9 Posts