Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Kia Picanto GT-line 1.2L 4Spd Auto 5Dr Hatch
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Kia Picanto serviced today at a Kia car yard.
Ever since I got it back today I have found this annoying continuous beeping/binging noise whenever the drivers side door is open. It happens with or without the keys in the ignition.

How can I make it stop as it’s driving me crazy!! It never did this before until I got my Picanto services today....

·
Registered
2004,1.1l Picanto lx
2 Posts
I have the same thing, and yes ! It is very annoying. When I first got it (second hand), the beep was not active, one day I opened the drivers door and it started to beep, this also happens on the passenger door too. I don't know the soloution yet, but I bet it's just a sensor that needs disconnecting. If and when I get really pissed off about it I will investigate and when I find the answer, I will let you know.

Happy motoring,

Philby7

·
Registered
2017 Kia Picanto
2 Posts
I have the same thing, and yes ! It is very annoying. When I first got it (second hand), the beep was not active, one day I opened the drivers door and it started to beep, this also happens on the passenger door too. I don't know the soloution yet, but I bet it's just a sensor that needs disconnecting. If and when I get really pissed off about it I will investigate and when I find the answer, I will let you know.

Happy motoring,

Philby7
Same thing happened to me
Easy fix
You will find on your indicator stalk a switch that turns on your rear for light
Switch that off and your problems solved
At the time of service Kia usually checks the lights therefore they leave them on

Attachments

·
Registered
2004,1.1l Picanto lx
2 Posts
Same thing happened to me
Easy fix
You will find on your indicator stalk a switch that turns on your rear for light
Switch that off and your problems solved
At the time of service Kia usually checks the lights therefore they leave them on
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)Thanks mate, that done the trick!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts