Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 KIA Sorento
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EPB and Autoholder lights on in dash. Can not turn them off, vehicle stuck in driveway....any ideas???...Oh, and Yes, I checked the owners manual and still can not get brake to release...

·
Registered
Sorento ex v6 2018
7 Posts
EPB and Autoholder lights on in dash. Can not turn them off, vehicle stuck in driveway....any ideas???...Oh, and Yes, I checked the owners manual and still can not get brake to release...
Should you not be covered under factory warranty? Call roadside assistance and get towed to your closest Kia dealership.

·
Registered
2017 Kia Sorento
29 Posts
what did you end up doing?
Bad turbulence, it would be nice to log in here and not see your excessive and pointless replies to every single thread. They don’t pay or give points for posts, so be like the rest of us and just read and only chime in when you have something valuable to add. Sheesh.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Sorento LX AWD
270 Posts
It's a forum. I thought the point was for us to interact, post, share and discuss. If we're supposed to only interact when we have specific knowledge to help a specific question, or to ask a specific question... I need to get the hell up out of here because I make enough money that I can pay to have someone else handle business and bring it back when they have it fixed. But I come here because I like to learn, find new info, read and talk about things new to me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Had it towed in. I'm waiting on what they found. . I will reply when I find out.
A reminder to all who post an issue. It is very important to make a point to REMEMBER TO come back to your thread and post your outcome. What was done by you, a dealer or independent repair shop. Did it fix your problem or NOT fix it? This helps others know what to and not to possibly try as a fix path.

Leaving a thread hanging is extremely frustrating for folks with the same or similar problem finding a related thread with no follow thru. It is a big disservice to this forum, IMHO. We can all forget, but this is unfortunately too common. :eek:/

Thanks to all to DO come back and report, even if your tries did not yield a positive outcome. You can save others wasting their time and effort on 'non-fixes'.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts