Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Stonic 2017
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All ,

i buy Kia Stonic 2017 Car from Korea , i am based in Palestine , but my Audio ,multimedia , Bluetooth and other functions not appear in navigation screen and not work , maybe it is not defined that becuase i missed origional SD card , so can some one help me how to define it again in new SD card . what files i need to download it ?

this is images for my screen , i think this system is windows ce 7.0

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,992 Posts
Dear All ,

i buy Kia Stonic 2017 Car from Korea , i am based in Palestine , but my Audio ,multimedia , Bluetooth and other functions not appear in navigation screen and not work , maybe it is not defined that becuase i missed origional SD card , so can some one help me how to define it again in new SD card . what files i need to download it ?

this is images for my screen , i think this system is windows ce 7.0
I'm not familiar with this model, and maybe others can recognize it as similar in other models and help.

If you hit the settings icon on the bottom right does that bring up an option to change language?

I can help translate the Korean text if you post images.

Of course you'll need local maps loaded and not sure if that's available for your head unit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts