Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw the commercial for the 2017 sportage and it supported android auto. Anyone know if the 2017 headunit would fit in the 2013 model? I was reading through the 72 pages in aftermarket nav sticky thread, but all the head units I saw were aftermarket android ones. I am hesitent to use the aftermarket ones because I don't want to lose functionality of my rear view backup camera and roof mic for calls.

Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm not sure. but you can ask Kia dealer or car audio technician for solving that issue. but I guess that dealer won't help you much because they have no idea usually. if you have good mechanics or car audio experts near you, you'd better go and ask. they will help and make it fit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you tried Android Auto on the head unit? Wondering how well it works on this bc looking at all the images on that model they all only show android when the phone is plugged into it and mirroring. Also does that work with the factory mic in the roof above the driver? I see the mic in the top left in the photo.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
eblueskittle
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing