Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Kia Sorento EX 2.0
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am new to the forum and didn't have much luck in searching the community for my specific question. I have a 2017 Kia Sorento EX 2.0. I am trying to see if anyone has a specific wiring diagram for the two harnesses on the factory head unit. The one Crutchfield sent me did not match my harness pin counts.

My factory head unit is the touch screen w/o navigation but has UVO. I do not have the Infinity system.
I am installing a new amplifier. You can see that Crutchfields diagram does not match my harnesses. My harnesses have 28 pin on one (radio speaker out) and 35 pin. Does anyone have a diagram that matches the below harnesses? Specifically, I would like to know which pin location is the 12 volt Accessory pin/wire. I do have wire color description diagram from Crutchfield for the speaker wires.

Font Rectangle Ticket Screenshot Display device
Circuit component Hardware programmer Electronic engineering Electrical wiring Electronic component

Hand Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Bumper
Hand Gear shift Gesture Finger Hood

Automotive tire Finger Gadget Audio equipment Automotive exterior
Circuit component Electronic component Computer hardware Machine Font

Plant Gadget Display device Multimedia Electronic device

·
Registered
2017 Kia Sorento EX 2.0
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. I video chatted with them and they directly saw the harnesses. The diagram they sent was thr only one they had for Sorento w/o Infinity. Their only other suggestion was to tap into another known accessory power port on another harness e.g. under the steering column.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts