Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Having a hard time finding the means to update my Soul to Android Auto. I work in IT; just need the goods to get the job done. Anyone able to forward/direct me to the update? Kia Soul 2016 PLUS.

Thanks all!

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
9,938 Posts
Hey all! Having a hard time finding the means to update my Soul to Android Auto. I work in IT; just need the goods to get the job done. Anyone able to forward/direct me to the update? Kia Soul 2016 PLUS.

Thanks all!
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your User Account/Profile

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/threads/forum-rules.27240/

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Soul Exclaim
28 Posts

Thanks all!
Just updated my 2014 Soul. The updates are keyed to the VIN and radio device number so you have to pay the piper.

mapnsoft.com

BTW, the Android Auto update is almost worth the update cost. At least you can use Google Maps and not need to pay for a map update again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts