Kia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,530 Posts
When we have a firm market date, we'll look at creating a new subsection within 2 to 3 months of that date if it it significantly different to the G3.
its all different to the G3 that's why they call it the G4 version :)

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,598 Posts

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,598 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Kia Niro Touring w/Tech Pkg, Blue/Grey
1,784 Posts
I could care less about the ugly Rio, whatever model.......

Pricing is my concern..unless I can see the difference in gas $$$$$ over a 2017 Hyundai Tucson Limited 2WD with optional package, they can keep it.

and the Niro does not have the HID headlights or Hands Free Smart liftgate that the Tucson has.

We'll see in a few months..............................

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,530 Posts
according to the KMA website the Niro should arrive at US dealerships late December or early January.

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
according to the KMA website the Niro should arrive at US dealerships late December or early January.
I'll check at the Port of Tacoma in 2 weeks............

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
EPA Gas Mileage - Hybrid

52 Hwy, 49 City FE (Eco) model

51 City, 46 Hwy 16" tires

46 City, 40 Hwy 18" Touring model

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Same as Optima and Ioniq Plug ins

·
Registered
2009 Santa Fe, 2015 Veloster Turbo (wife)
185 Posts
What caught my eye was the announced timeline as this is the model I'm most interested in.

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
First TV Spots For Kia Motors' All-New Niro Crossover On Air Now

IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --

Fresh off receiving a Guinness World Record™ title for the lowest fuel consumption driving across the USA from coast to coast (hybrid car), the all-new 2017 Kia Niro makes its television debut this week with two 15-second spots narrated by Melissa McCarthy. The spots are the first broadcast components of a multi-channel marketing campaign that will expand in the coming weeks, including an original 60-second spot set to air during Super Bowl LI and starring McCarthy alongside Kia's newest hybrid.
•15-second spots titled "Many Names" and "Need/Want" are now on television and viewable at YouTube.com/Kia
•Niro offers bold, crossover style and utility while providing exceptional fuel economy of up to 50 mpg combined1

Created by David&Goliath, Kia Motors America's advertising agency of record, the 15-second "Many Names" and "Need/Want" spots highlight the all-new Niro's no-compromise combination of driving enjoyment, eye-catching design, functional utility and hybrid efficiency. Arriving soon at Kia retailers nationwide, the Niro strikes the perfect balance for today's consumers and stakes claim to a unique position between the hybrid-electric vehicle and CUV segments.

"The Niro blends great looks, real-world utility and outstanding fuel economy together in a way that consumers haven't seen before, and these initial marketing elements focus on the fact that there's now 'a smarter kind of crossover' out there for consumers to discover," said Michael Sprague, chief operating officer and EVP, Kia Motors America. "We've got a fantastic story to tell about the Niro's uniquely alluring yet practical package, and the incredibly talented Melissa McCarthy is the perfect partner to help us do it."

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
My local salesman said they would be for sale at the US dealers in about 2 weeks.....

21 - 40 of 121 Posts