Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kia Amanti
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Kia Amanti and on the passenger side inside the trunk is a hose there is a leak in that area of the trunk and I can’t tell if it is coming from this hose or else where. I have no idea what the hose is for as it has no fluid in it at all, the hose is located just over the wheel well and the leak kinda feels oily. Any help or insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
04 Kia Amanti, 05 Kia Amanti, 10 Hyundai Genesis, 99 & 88 Suburban, 01 ES300, 91 E150, 89 S10 Blazer
197 Posts
I want a 2016 Amanti too. The KIA Amanti ceased production in 2008. There were only two versions, 1st and 2nd generation. If you have a 2006 model it is a first generation, but if it was manufactured in late 2006, you have a 2007 and therefore a second generation Amanti. I just spent half the day cleaning my 2004 Amanti. I do not own a 2nd generation Amanti. I am not aware of any fluid hoses in the trunk of either car.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,826 Posts
I have a 2016 Kia Amanti and on the passenger side inside the trunk is a hose there is a leak in that area of the trunk and I can’t tell if it is coming from this hose or else where. I have no idea what the hose is for as it has no fluid in it at all, the hose is located just over the wheel well and the leak kinda feels oily. Any help or insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
What Y/M is this?

Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your User Account/Profile

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

UPDATE: Vehicle Information

Forum Rules

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts