Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DISCLAIMER!!! DOING THE CONVERSION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK! INFORMATION SHARED IS BASED ON EXPERIMENT AND THERE'S NO GUARANTEE OF BEING SAFE AND TROUBLE FREE IN IT'S FUTURE OPERATION.

Hello there Guys, just wanted to share what I did to my Kia Sedona Headlights. The attached photographs are in sequential order for your guidance.

Items can be found over the major web retailers. All you need are. 1) H7 Headlight Socket Adapter(s) 2) LED Conversion Kit (can be dismantle)

After assembling the headlight you should removed the current H7 socket bulb holder by prying it's connectors from the OEM socket adapters so you could have the female connectors out. This is for easy concealment of harness and it's driver inside the Headlight assembly. You should electrically taped the terminals for safe application/operation. The harness and the driver will fit inside the assembly and you can replaced it's dust cover.

Good luck Guys, keep safe.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Part 2 Kit assembling and finish product. Thumbnails images has it's numerical prefix for it's order.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
How's the light output compared to incandescent bulbs? I put in some night breakers or silverstars, but they're just not that bright.

This looks like a really easy install, and I found both components on Amazon for about $60 total.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How's the light output compared to incandescent bulbs? I put in some night breakers or silverstars, but they're just not that bright.

This looks like a really easy install, and I found both components on Amazon for about $60 total.
Silverstars is brighter than my LED system.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts