Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Sorento SX
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for map update for my 2015 Sorento. See lots of info suggesting they are out there for free. Only info I get is for mapnsoft for $30.00cdn. This I don't find unreasonable. Then they add the shipping! !!!! IKES !!!!! $37.00for shipping. Seriously? An SD card that retails for $4.99.cdn Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Sorento SX V6 AWD
63 Posts
I think it can be Down loaded for the same price. Not sure about shipping into Canada if that causes a price increase. GL

·
Registered
Sorento SX AWD 2015
653 Posts
I bought one a few months back when it was first discovered. Note it used to be almost $300 for it in Canada and that was downloading. When got it around $26 US plus shipping and its a SD card. Bigger than the OEM one I had. $60 landed in my had. Done!! The hit us hard for shipping but its a steel compared to what it was. My map were original in he SX based on 2013 so the update was huge.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sorento SX Regency Red, 2012 Kia Sorento SX, 2011 Toyota Hiace
576 Posts
I bought one a few months back when it was first discovered. Note it used to be almost $300 for it in Canada and that was downloading. When got it around $26 US plus shipping and its a SD card. Bigger than the OEM one I had. $60 landed in my had. Done!! The hit us hard for shipping but its a steel compared to what it was. My map were original in he SX based on 2013 so the update was huge.
I’ve heard about this as well when it first came out. Good to know that it’s now only $60 (was this USD or CAD) landed price so i might actually buy one for my 6 yo Scarlet.

·
Registered
Sorento SX AWD 2015
653 Posts
I did mine right at the begining of the program and ended up being > $50 CND. Maybe they raise it a bit. But it includes the SD card with the software on it. The OEM card in it was 16GB so it works out.

Reactions: greatauror28

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sorento SX Regency Red, 2012 Kia Sorento SX, 2011 Toyota Hiace
576 Posts
Am I blind or there’s no “Add to Cart” option for this map/sd card?

How do I order this new one then?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts