Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Kia Forte SX 1.6 Turbo , Automatic, Navigation.
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up our new 2015 Forte 5 SX and I will have to say I am impressed, we took the leap from a 2011 Sorento EX. We went looking at purchasing a extd. warr. for the Sorento to bring it up to the 100000 bumper to bumper and with the price of that and then looking at new tires in another 6 months our local Kia dealer in Leesburg Fl. made us a smoking deal we could not refuse. I will continue to post as we add miles but for now it's a 1.6 turbo and automatic with every option I can think of.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2014 forte 5 sx

we just got ours yesterday, forte 5 sx turbo
fun little car
we got the auto in red, only one they had and we needed a car fast !
hows does yours feel, this one seems to take some time for boost to come on and the tranny has hard time holding the power, surges from 2300-3800 rpm

·
Registered
2015 Kia Forte SX 1.6 Turbo , Automatic, Navigation.
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same performance here, just had the dealer do the 1500 mile service this weekend. They won't let me go to full synthetic until the next service, between then I will be adding K&N's new drop in air filter which I have put in every vehicle. Really wish they offered a better stereo or an upgrade, things we will be looking for on our next purchased will be:
1. Better stereo.

2. Vehicle avoidance warning.

3. Sensors like the Sorento had in the bumpers to tell you when your to close, watching the navi screen is ok but an audible would be nice as well.

4. The reflection of the dash into the front windshield is very bad on a sunny day.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Forte EX
8 Posts
Audio Control lc2i line out converter plus amp and sub/subs should drastically change your audio. Plus you wont have to change your stock head unit, so you wont have to worry about losing any functionality.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have owned my forte5 for almost 3 months now, but it has been in the shop for half of the time that I have owned it. Tire pressure warning along with steering control and engine warning lights keep coming back on. It is also starting to hesitate and jerk on take off. Anyone else having this problem? Really do love my car but beginning to wonder...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts