Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 KIA Sorento SX+ 7 seater
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After taking delivery of our SX last week, came across this U-tube video done by the dealer. What was "interesting" is the SX is our car ( had arrived at the dealer about a week before we bought it) and the sales guy is our salesman. Thought this video was better than many dealer videos I have seen has it featured both the LX and SX.

2014 Kia Sorento LX AWD & SX | Video Tour | CAR NATION CANADA

Dealer is in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

·
Registered
2017 Sorento SX+ V6 AWD - 2016 SX+ V6 AWD (crashed) - 2014 SX V6 AWD (sold) - 2011 EX V6 AWD (sold)
367 Posts
Good description video of your Sorento ;) Thanks to share.

About the supervision cluster, what does useful it exactly do ?

·
Registered
2016 KIA Sorento SX+ 7 seater
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Overall is is a 7 inch LCD screen in centre of where speedometer it
It has a bunch of settings:
1. A mini nav map- distance to next turn and direction graphically
2. Radio- whether using FM,AM, Sirius and station; also whether using USB, My Music
3. Can set time and distance until next mtce; warnings come up when within x time or distance re getting close
4. A whole bunch of settings such as whether want doors to lock automatically, whether temps display in C or F, whether easy seat access is on or off, option to set size of speedometer numbers to 110% or 100%, a number of others.
5. The usual info re average mileage and distance until empty
6. Compass (Not in mirror as has Homelink instead)

Settings like 1 and 2 duplicate Nav screen. Idea is if for example have Nav screen on Map, can see audio setting on LCD screen or vice versa.

·
Registered
2017 Sorento SX+ V6 AWD - 2016 SX+ V6 AWD (crashed) - 2014 SX V6 AWD (sold) - 2011 EX V6 AWD (sold)
367 Posts
Thanks for the precisions.

Much more detailed information on this cluster than I thought. Good to have settings for the car that was managed by dealer in the past and you had to pay for changes.

Finally a real on board computer for the Sorento. Like you do, I would have liked eServices available to complete the offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts