Kia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I've recently switched jobs and am now working remote, which means I don't need my awesome Sorento anymore :( I've loved it, but there's no point to me making payments on a car I hardly drive. It was recently serviced by Gateway Kia of Quakertown, PA for the rear differential issues that seem to plague the 2014 Sorentos. They had to replace the linkage and all gearing in the differential, so all of that stuff is brand new (was covered under the warranty.) It has had no other major maintenance issues since I bought it in early January.

I'm looking for 19k for it to cover whats left on my loan. The dealer offered me 17k for it, but I'd prefer to sell to a fellow Kia lover who knows what they're buying. My understanding is that this model is somewhat of a unicorn due to the trim level. It hauls ass and is very comfortable.

Here's the details:
  • 2014 Kia Sorento SXL GDI V6
  • Black
  • Premium wheels
  • 49k miles
  • Infinity audio system
  • UVO Navigation
  • Located in suburban Philadelphia region
If you're interested, please shoot me a PM and I'll send pictures/answer questions. Here's a link to the motor trend review that has lots of stock photos of the model: 2014 Kia Sorento SX V6 GDI First Test - Motor Trend
-Pete

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
Dirty Pete
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing