Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sorento / 2012 MKZ
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new 2014 Sorento and love it. But changing the presets is not very obvious. There are no preset buttons, and on the screen there is no easy way to do it, and the manual is worthless (it is for a different version radio). If anyone know how to do this it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2014 Sorento SX 2WD Dark Cherry
19 Posts
Tune to the channel you want and hold down the "button" for the preset you want to set it to along the top of the touch-screen until you hear a beep. Works the same for AM, FM, and Sirius. Make sure you don't allow your finger to move while you're holding down the button or the touchscreen might misinterpret what you're doing.

-Andrew

·
Registered
2014 Sorento / 2012 MKZ
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tune to the channel you want and hold down the "button" for the preset you want to set it to along the top of the touch-screen until you hear a beep. Works the same for AM, FM, and Sirius. Make sure you don't allow your finger to move while you're holding down the button or the touchscreen might misinterpret what you're doing.

-Andrew
Thanks Andrew, that is what the manual says, but I did not see any preset buttons along the top of the screen as you say, is that only in a certain mode? Thanks.

·
Registered
2014 Sorento / 2012 MKZ
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured it out, but it is not very intuitive, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice site, but the videos don't load most of the time.
They don't load if you select from where the video just finished playing. If you close that window after the video is done and select from the original link I posted, they play right away.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How did you figure it out? Mine has no preset buttons (2016), just a small screen. I've push on everything I can think of to push.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts