Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento, 2000 Mitsubishi Galant, 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here on the forum actually have a 2014 US/Canadian model? Thoughts? Owner (real world) reviews? Pics? Much appreciated as they come into the hands of real owners :)

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,532 Posts
might have to wait a bit, they have only sold 75 in North America in April, so the odds of one coming on this forum will be slim, at least for now.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Ask Away!
please read my signature line, obviously you are not located in North America. The OP was asking for feedback from North American drivers. We know its been available elsewhere for some time, but the US/Canadian versions will not be equipped the same as other locations.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Bluestreak is in North America. California if I'm not mistaken.
not with a K7 he isn't, unless that's not his vehicle in the picture he posted. That's why its important to know where you are from and what you are driving so we are not doing all these guessing games :D

·
Registered
2012 Optoma Hybrid (Light graphite)
169 Posts
not with a K7 he isn't, unless that's not his vehicle in the picture he posted. That's why its important to know where you are from and what you are driving so we are not doing all these guessing games :D
He added those decals. He also owns a Optima that is modded out. I see him post in the other optima forum regularly. He is in fact in the U.S. .

I've talked to the same salesman that sold him his Cadenza when I was looking at them. I'm going to wait for the K9 or KIA GT before I purchase again.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
He added those decals. He also owns a Optima that is modded out. I see him post in the other optima forum regularly. He is in fact in the U.S. .

I've talked to the same salesman that sold him his Cadenza when I was looking at them. I'm going to wait for the K9 or KIA GT before I purchase again.
thanks, but even more important he fills out his DRIVES and LOCATION profile, as its very misleading.

speaking of a K9 (Quoris), we had one on display at my local dealership recently as they obtained it for a couple of days from KIA Canada.

check out these shots I took

·
Registered
2012 Optoma Hybrid (Light graphite)
169 Posts
thanks, but even more important he fills out his DRIVES and LOCATION profile, as its very misleading.

speaking of a K9 (Quoris), we had one on display at my local dealership recently as they obtained it for a couple of days from KIA Canada.

check out these shots I took

Love that car..absolutely beautiful ride! Hope this one hits the market in the next year or two as well.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima SX, 2014 Kia Cadenza
58 Posts
Sorry for the confusion guys. I was waiting for Auto Guide to get all my vendor stuff approved prior to coming back on. I am working on that profile as of right now!

I am bluestreak, FYI ;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts