Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Soul
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This started yesterday. It's been about low 30's high 20's since yesterday afternoon, but the car has a high pitched warning beep, like 5 times in a row, a few seconds after starting the car. There are no warning lights and it sounds like it's coming from the drivers side. I have checked if it does it with headlights on/off. Its just the base model so no push to start or fancy things like that. I'm going to call dealership when they open, we will see if they answer :rolleyes:. Just figured I would get some ideas first.

·
Registered
2019 Kia Sportage. SX with AWD. 2.0L Direct Injected Turbocharged & Intercooled Gas.
754 Posts
Original battery? Time for a new one! How many miles, what maintenance performed?

·
Registered
2011 Kia optima EX GDI
1 Posts
I'm having a similar situation and 9 Kia dealers and 2 buddy's whom are master mechanics all said they have no idea and never heard it before. Mine sounds like a older rotary phone ringing when I start the car and turn it off. HELP ME!!
no dash lights stay on once it's started and running just rings from between 8 seconds and 20 seconds sound like it's in the steering column or the driver side obd2 port. Any ideas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts