Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! Anyways, I'm new, and I just want to establish myself here.

Here are renderings of the 2015 KIA Optima (Note: The man who rendered the model has been very accurate for the end design)

Yay, or nay?

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,143 Posts
Umm....nothing changed.

·
Registered
Carnival EX Limited
83 Posts
I drive past a new optima every day on the way to work. Quite a striking car but agree those stupid wheels completely wreck it.

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,143 Posts
Someone actually is trying to say they rendered this? They changed the fog lights, put an LED strip above the headlights, and made it single-exhaust. If someone can find any other differences, please point them out. So, whoever rendered this either didn't finish it, or hasn't gotten the hang of photoshop yet.

·
Registered
EX Pearl White Prem/Tech/Beige Inter.
45 Posts
I have decided to wait for the 2014 Optimas to come out. I was considering the Cadenza but did not feel it was worth what they are asking. I have a 2011 EX with 50,000 plus, we went on a road trip last summer and put on quite a bit on mileage. I think I'm going with the SX this time with all the bells and whistles. I do like the new subtle looks, wheels, new features, etc. The one thing I do not care for is that nappa leather option, they just went overboard, too busy with that white edge around the dash and the diaper bag quilt design. Never had a turbo but I notice the fuel economy is still quite good, DID the Kia turbo have a good record the last three years? I read where the 2014's are coming in the third quarter hopefully sooner than later. I did consider other makes but could not find anything better, considering price for what you get, back seat/ trunk space, looks, warranty, etc. Has anyone seen any 2014 Sx in person at any auto show, etc., if so what is your opinion. Thanks Joe K.

·
Registered
2017 sportage sx
448 Posts
Keeping the same successful shape for 4 model years strengthens the resale value of the earlier cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts