Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Sportage SX Turbo
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey -

I have a 2013 Sportage. My KIA combination Sirius Radio / Nav is fine, but I'm wondering if I can buy an upgraded one - either from KIA or after market.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2013 Sportage EX AWD
144 Posts
Your Navigation Unit has no build in amp. The amp (and the subwoofer) are in the trunk.

There are no aftermarket units for this Kia Nav. Upgrade (from 2015 model) does not fit, different wiring and connectors.

·
Registered
2018 Sportage SX Turbo
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your Navigation Unit has no build in amp. The amp (and the subwoofer) are in the trunk.

There are no aftermarket units for this Kia Nav. Upgrade (from 2015 model) does not fit, different wiring and connectors.
That's what I suspected. The head works fine, just kind of tired looking at it.

Thanks1

·
Registered
1 Posts
my kia sportage 2013 radio is not working. i have removed the radio and checked the radio itself was hot and it was draining my battery even when it is off. does anyone know how i can fix that? by the way all of my fuses are good.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,954 Posts
my kia sportage 2013 radio is not working. i have removed the radio and checked the radio itself was hot and it was draining my battery even when it is off. does anyone know how i can fix that? by the way all of my fuses are good.
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your User Account/Profile

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

UPDATE: Vehicle Information

Forum Rules

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts