1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX - Caribbean Blue
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's new:
- front positioning lights standard on LX trims
- enhanced leather quality on steering wheel (EX & SX)
- SX UVO trim removed
- electric folding outside mirror - EX Luxury & SX (from August production

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2013 Sportage Canadian MSRP

2.4L LX MT FWD - $21,995
2.4L LX AT FWD - $24,695
2.4L LX AT AWD - $27,195

2.4L EX AT FWD - $27,595
2.4L EX AT AWD - $30,095
2.4L EX Luxury AWD - $34,095
2.4L EX Luxury AWD Navigation - $35,595

2.0T SX Navigation - $37,395

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2013 Sportage Canadian exterior colours

- Clear white
- Black cherry (pearl)
- Bright silver (metallic
- Mineral silver (metallic)
- Vintage Blue (metallic)
- Sand Track (metallic)
- Signal Red (metallic)
- Techno Orange (metallic)

all steel black interiors

·
Registered
557 Posts
Excellent, thank you conwelpic. I still haven't had the income come in yet to buy one.

I never like it when manufacturers just shuffle around their package features. Still, a few people have complained about the steering wheel (I like it). I was looking at those side mirror modifications for folding, so that'll be a nice feature.

·
Registered
2015 Ford Mustang GT
209 Posts
Seeing that information I'm glad I ended up with a 2012 model. I wouldn't trade my UVO and orange accent interior for power folding mirrors any day. I wonder if they updated the NAV system to have features similar to the UVO system for voice recognition of iPod track names, etc, or does it have that capability?

Did they change the leather on some steering wheels for the 2012 Sportage as well? I have no peeling issues and I'm almost 10K miles...

Also WTF no paddle shifters still, lol.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sportage SX
47 Posts
I wonder if they updated the NAV system to have features similar to the UVO system for voice recognition of iPod track names, etc, or does it have that capability?
I was at my dealer's lot yesterday, and was told that, unlike the 2012s, the 2013s can combine UVO and The Nav system.

·
Registered
2012 Sportage LX
177 Posts
What are "front positioning lights"? I'm thinking they are either the LED DRLs or fog lights. Sorry I don't speak Canadian... :confused:

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
some photos of 2013 models

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
more Canadian Sportage

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sportage Platinum Diesel
37 Posts

I'm very happy that Kia didn't go with the rubbish skinny spare in the 2012 model here in Australia. It was one of those boxes that got a tick for me to buy the car so I hope they don't do it for later models.

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
seems to be some confusion as to what "front positioning lights standard on LX trims" on new features for 2013 at the start of this thread. I wasn't totally clear (they don't provide me with pictures showing exactly what it is), but in comparing a 2013 LX vs the 2012 LX you can clearly see the difference.

notice on the red 2013 on the left the light band in the lower part of the light assembly which is absent on the 2012. I presume this lights up as a DRL but not totally sure has I haven't actually seen it in use. Maybe someone with a 2013 Canadian LX can confirm this.
I just recently got back from a trip to Seoul, South Korea and saw many vehicle there with this feature, far more common than the LED DRL's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts